FREE Shipping - Polyolefin Heat Shrink Wire Tubing (328 pcs) Set
Polyolefin Heat Shrink Wire Tubing (328 pcs) Set
Make quick electric repairs and cover-up exposed wires in your home easily using our Polyolefin Heat Shrink Wire Tubings! These shrinkable plastic tubes are designed to repair cable splices, insulate damaged wires, and provide abrasion resistance. Use them in 3 easy steps: Install, Heat and Cool. Simple heat sources like lighters, candles or heat gun can be used to shrink the tubes.
We ship with a USPS/Intl tracking number. Shipping takes between two and four weeks.
- Material: Polyolefin
- Features: Water Resistant, Flame Retardant, 2:1 Shrinkage Ratio, 10.4 MPa Tensile Strength, 15 kV/mm Dielectric Strength
- Functions: Wire Repair, Wire Bundling, Electrical Insulation, Mechanical Protection, Crimp Connections, etc.
- Diameter: 1 to 14 mm / 0.04 to 0.16"
- Length: 4 to 8 cm / 1.6 to 3.1"
- Operating Temperature: -55 to +125°C / -67 to 257°F
- Shrinkage Temperature: Min +70°C / 158°F, Max 110°C / 230°F
- Color Coding: Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow
- Product includes: 328 x Polyolefin Heat Shrink Wire Tubing (in various sizes)
Click the "Add to Cart" button now! Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!
Secured Checkout via:- Paypal - Mastercard - Visa
Note: Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.